Covid 19 Update
Our staff is taking our safety precautions very serious, so please read all of our guidelines in order to protect our staff, students, and family. We appreciate everyone for your support and understanding.
WBBC Class Guidelines:
1. If you or a family member has any sign of illness please DO NOT ENTER.
(Cough, Sneeze, Fever, Chills, Sore Throat, Etc.)
2. Masks are OPTIONAL, but we kindly ask that unvaccinated guests wear masks.
3. No coaching students during class time.
4. Turn off phones or put them on vibrate when in the dojang. Use hand sanitizer frequently and wash hands.
5. Any other inquires such as paying tuition, purchasing equipment, and having an appointment with our staff, please let us know before starting classes.
We appreciate everyone following our rules., our school wants what is best for our students, families, and staff and in order to do that everyone has to do their part and follow ALL strict guidelines. If rules are broken, we will have to unfortunately revoke our family friendly guidelines!
Thank you so much for your cooperation. We appreciate your support. We can't wait to see everyone!
2022 WBBC SCHEDULE
Check out our newly updated YouTube Channel !!
- WBBC TV -
Click on the links below to direct you to the video on YouTube.
Forms, Breaking & Kicking Techniques, Self Defense Online Training Classes, Demo Team Demonstrations, and much more!
Don't Forget To Subscribe!